HOME PERSONAL CARE
About Home Personal Care
Our Home Personal Care programme is a step-up of service for vulnerable seniors who require assistance to continue living well at home or need help in supporting caregivers’ duties. Trained care professionals assist the seniors to perform Activities of Daily Living and/or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living, in areas such as maintenance exercises, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, recreational activities, grocery shopping and vital signs check. The programme aims to promote the seniors’ well-being in the comfort of their homes and provide them with access to help whenever needed.
Home Personal Care Locations
- Allow the senior to live with greater independence
- Promote the senior’s optimal level of well-being
- Assist the senior to remain in the comfort of his own home for as long as possible, thereby minimising preventable hospitalisation or premature institutionalisation
- Provide seniors with access to contacts and sources of help
Profile & eligibility criteria
- Home-bound and frail
- Requires some help with Activities of Daily Living and/or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
All beneficiaries of this programme are to apply for at least two of the following services: maintenance exercises, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, recreational activities, grocery shopping and vital signs check.
Refer a Senior
- All referrals must go through Agency for Integrated Care
- All clients must be means-tested
To refer a senior, please contact the LB Home Personal Care Department at 6681 4950/6681 4951 or email email@example.com.
Click here for the Case Referral/Registration Form and send the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.