Project Coordinator, Communities of Care
Reporting to the Assistant Director, HOD of COC to support the MOH roll out of Communities of Care Model.
- Support team to perform community profiling and identify the needs, interests and capabilities of residents through various survey methods.
- Support team to Identify, stock take and assess the strengths and limitations of community assets, including other Community Care service providers.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders such as Community Care service providers, Regional Health Systems (RHS), community partners and government agencies to develop and pilot workflows, protocols and process that facilitate the integration of social and health care for residents.
- Work with established partners and government agencies to collect and report relevant data for analysis and evaluation, as well as document learnings, challenges and best practices from the pilots.
- Assist the project head to outreach and recruit seniors residing in identified block of HDB flats to ensure that all programmes and activities meet the performance indicators (KPI) and operating guidelines issued by the Funder.
- Assist the Project Head/Leader with monthly reporting requirements and in maintaining the database.
- Diploma holder
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in data management/administration or project coordination.
- Report writing and bookkeeping skills
- Experience in documentation management and strong organiational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, preferably bilingual
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Relevant qualifications in working with older persons or in the social service sector would be an advantage, preferably some experience in community work.