Reporting to the Centre Manager, you are required to assist in the planning, coordinating and execution of programmes and activities conducted for the seniors at the Senior Activity Centre.
- Assist the Centre Manager to plan and implement programmes and activities to engage the seniors in meaningful and interactive ways.
- Assist the Centre Manager to outreach and recruit seniors in identified block of HDB rental flats to ensure that all programmes and activities meet the performance indicators (KPI) and operating guidelines issued by the Funder (MOH).
- Assist the Centre Manager/ Programme Executive in ensuring that the Centre is operating with good governance and stewardship.
- Provide the Centre Manager with feedback on the programmes and activities conducted so that SAC remains relevant to the needs of the seniors in our community.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the community leaders, beneficiaries and volunteers to help the SAC thrive in the community.
- Assist Centre Manager with monthly reporting requirements and in maintaining the database.
- Manage the Alert Alarm System during the Centre’s operating hours to ensure that prompt assistance is rendered when necessary.
- Relevant qualifications in working with older persons or in the social service sector would be an advantage.
- Documentation & report writing
- Adhere to programme budget & ensure cost-effectiveness
- Develop & maintain corporate partnership with networking partners.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, preferably bilingual
- A team player & equally adept at working independently
- Dynamic, quick-thinking, adaptable & responsive to change
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Passion working with seniors