Executive, Communities of Care
Reporting to the Assistant Director, HOD of COC, you are required to support the MOH roll out of the Communities of Care Model.
- Perform community profiling to identify the needs, interests and capabilities of residents through various survey methods.
- Conduct analysis to identify the strengths and limitations of current community assets, including other Community Care service providers.
- Perform needs assessment for service users at the community level. Develop, Plan, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of the new initiative/programmes.
- Effective engagement with various project stakeholders – Regional Health Systems (RHS), community partners, government agencies, potential clients to develop workflows, protocols and process to facilitate the integration of social and health care for residents.
- Collaborate with established partners and government agencies on data collection, data analysis and evaluation. Documentation of learnings, challenges and best practices from the pilots run.
- Plan and implement programmes and activities to engage the seniors in meaningful and interactive ways. Assist HOD to maintain the database and prepare monthly report.
- Assist the project head to outreach and recruit the targeted seniors to ensure the programmes and activities meet the funder’s key performance indicators (KPI) and operating guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in community work
- Experience in Project Management equip with Budget Management, Project Documentation and Report Writing Skill.
- Preferably with Business Development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with bilingual
- Dynamic, quick-thinking, adaptable & responsive to change
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team