Centre Manager (Senior Activity Centre)
Reporting to the Asst Director (Outreach), you are required to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Senior Activity Centre (SAC) that you are responsible for. You will develop, manage and review the overall operational standards and procedures of the SAC.
- Develop and implement outreach plan to recruit seniors, ensure that all programmes and activities meet the performance indicators (KPI) and operating guidelines issued by the Funder.
- Oversee Centre operations and supervision of staff with good governance and stewardship, ensuring that the SAC is comfortable and clean without compromising the safety of staff and seniors.
- Provide feedback and report on the developments of the SAC to the management committee ensuring that the SAC remains relevant to the needs of the seniors in our community.
- Develop staff potential and instil a coaching culture in the department
- Manage & review the Centre’s financial standing and to safeguard against misappropriation of the Centre’s assets.
- Recruit, interview and screen potential volunteers
- Cultivate strong relationships with the community leaders, beneficiaries, volunteers and corporate partners to help the SAC thrive in the community.
- At least 1 year of experience in running a centre with supervisory skills.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree in any discipline (ie Social Work, Gerontology)
- Good Organisation skills, documentation Skills & report writing skills
- Develop & maintain corporate partnership with networking partners.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, preferably bilingual
- Dynamic, quick-thinking, adaptable & responsive to change
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Enjoys working with seniors
- A team player & equally adept at working independently